Your Top 5

Worlds-smallest-Car-Street.jpg

really small but fun to drive probably

Technically its 5.4l
it probably makes more torque and hp than your V8
however i would be just as happy with the V8 model 535i seeing as the V12 models where only for the american market anyway so everything would be on the wrong side

probably considering my V8 is actually a tad under 5L. I could have had the 5.4L if I wanted to... but we have no need for such a big engine.

over here cars have generally smaller engines , everyone i know has between 1l- 2l my parents car is only 1.6l
thats another thing i dont get about american cars why would you need 5l of V8

over here cars have generally smaller engines , everyone i know has between 1l- 2l my parents car is only 1.6l

Tickets, what else... the cops need SOMETHING to do

Its designed to tow 6,000 pounds... IWe'd be fine with the v6, but they don't make the 4x4 with a v6, and for someone who drives like him, a RWD car in snow would be a bit scary.

Its stupid because the payload in that is about 1,600 pounds, which is the same as our minivans. So you get more power but the same load capacity on the car. Only thing it can do better is tow.

But it is a blast to drive. And we get 18 mpg overall with it, so its not that bad on gas for a v8.

I no particular order
Aston Martin DB5, modern fittings
Ferrari 599 or 612 Scuderia or (most preferably) F430 (This is the first car i'd buy if i made a million)
Maserati MC12
Bugatti Veyron
F**king big monster truck (just to experience it)
Lamborghini Reventón

Back
Top Bottom