Your tips & tricks for tech security.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I was hoping to start a sticky in time with this thread as technology progressively moves forward and acquire your tips and tricks for on-line anonymity including general security.

Am I correct in thinking when sending an E Mail to use a Temp Address. Using something like a VPN to cover your tracks and disabling the likes of media.peeraccess. in FF for DNS Leaks.

Obviously not giving out personal information and if paying for a subscribed VPN service use something like a prepay voucher of Visa CC with a loaded balance.

Anything else I can do.

Spot on.

You could use a mail service that encrypts amd proxies as well and also PGP, but the receiver will need to know how this works also.

Use ublock and disconnect addons to stop web browser tracing.

There are more things but that's going deeper

Remember for a lifetime - the anonymity of the Internet is not possible. And will not never be. You may believe or not, so it is.

Remember for a lifetime - the anonymity of the Internet is not possible. And will not never be. You may believe or not, so it is.
shut up.

lol

You cant be anon in a sense of removing all traces/data, but you can certainly pretend to be something else to a degree that noone can find the true identity.

alot of state sponsered hacks can never truly be proven(they have the money :cool:)

even normal level hackers identities cannot be proven, just put the effort in :cool:

Back
Top Bottom