Your Speaker Setup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ oh heck yeah! I love that show. It's my morning ritual, 4 episodes on every morning on TBS. (I'm unemployed, but starting CDL training at the end of the month.)

My neighbors must be wondering what the heck is going on with me... I've been unemployed for almost a year, and still manage to make ends meet and pay the mortgage.

Maybe you are a drug dealer who watches 2 hours of Home Improvement in the morning ;) haha I used to watch Prince of Bel Air in the morning on TBS :p

I have a pretty old reciever, so I'm pretty limited. But it works for now.

stereo1.jpg

stereo2.jpg

That's a Panasonic SU-HT500...it's so old, it says Video CD instead of DVD. I love it.

Well yeah, this sounds really nice for free. :p It's been working for a while, can't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I have two setups. One in my den, where I do all my gaming and one in my living room. The living room is the better one. It's a 6.1 surround sound Yamaha system that I bought about 3 years ago? Can't recall the date exactly. The one in my den is a Logitech z-2300 speaker system (2 speakers and a sub). It works great actually and has THX sound. However somtimes I feel like moving the Yamaha system into the den because it's not really being used to it's prupose out in the living room. My g/f watches court TV and Lifetime and that is about it, LOL.

The only problem with moving the surround sound sytem into the den is the front and mid speaker is kinda big and would take up a lot of room. So would the receiver. So haven't made up my mind yet.

Pics:

Den -
den1.jpg

Here is the living room (old living room any way) you can kinda see the setup -
simsetup_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom