Your Religious Views

I for one do not plan on causing trouble.
I am Christian. No denomination, just Christian.
I use the simple system that the word Bible means "Basic Instructions Before Life Ends" to me. That said, I fully understand that it would be completely impossible to follow all of the rules in the bible, and thats just the new testimate. I wont be going around pushing my beliefes on anyone else, as one major instruction that I have always followed is a combination of two parts. First, it says to teach. Then, it says not to push people away. Combine that, and you get "Teach those who wish to learn." In other words, if you have any questions, ask them and I will do my best to answer.
As such, the bible also instructs us that we are not in a position to judge others. Besides, the first thing that doing so leads to is pain, and being closed minded... two things that I wish to have nothing to do with. As it stands, anyone of any beliefe will get love from me as long as they are not using their beliefes to harm others. That includes the Christians that do it, so its in no way aimed at any religion. I only make personal judgements about others based on actions. These will include physical and mental.

My entire family believes this. That means that we all believe that the only way that a person can be bad is if they do intentional harm to others.

Long story short (too late for that I guess :D), I will never judge based on religion, sexuality, gender, or race. All I care about is how you treat others.;)

...anyone of any beliefe will get love from me as long as they are not using their beliefes to harm others.

... I will never judge based on religion, sexuality, gender, or race. All I care about is how you treat others.;)

My principles exactly.

I'm actually a member in some general religions forum. I registered there while looking for social communities to join and make friends cuz I in real life don't have many friends. For some reason, also, I find myself more open to foreigners (getting off-topic here?). Foreigners happen to be mostly non Muslims. I consider myself lucky I was able to make such friends giving the bad reputation Muslims and Arabs like me have around the world. Being part of a group that has the biggest radicals and extremists is a difficult thing. I'm so glad my community, the Hijazi community, is still not affected by those evil ones. I'm glad some people knew me for who I am in person not who or what I belong to.

Too much drama, eh?

My principles exactly.

I'm actually a member in some general religions forum. I registered there while looking for social communities to join and make friends cuz I in real life don't have many friends. For some reason, also, I find myself more open to foreigners (getting off-topic here?). Foreigners happen to be mostly non Muslims. I consider myself lucky I was able to make such friends giving the bad reputation Muslims and Arabs like me have around the world. Being part of a group that has the biggest radicals and extremists is a difficult thing. I'm so glad my community, the Hijazi community, is still not affected by those evil ones. I'm glad some people knew me for who I am in person not who or what I belong to.

Too much drama, eh?
No, that was definatly not the type of drama that I am worried about. As I learn more about you guys here on the forum (if that came out wrong, I am very sorry), I will probably start talking more about my personal life as well. It was the fact that I was doing so that caused me so much trouble in the place that I left before coming here. So coming here was a very personal decision, and I have been sure for a while that I have made the right decision.
I too have trouble making friends irl, but thats because of where I live. Mostly drug dealers and other types that I simply cannot trust, and the few friends that I made while I was in school turned out to not be true friends.

I am glad your community remains uneffected as well, although I will admit to knowing very little about your culture. (That may change as I love to ask questions... if you are open to them.)

There are plenty of harmful christians out there as well, so we tend to get a bad rep more often then you might think on the Internet.

You will have no problems from me friend. :) I give you my word.

No, that was definatly not the type of drama that I am worried about. As I learn more about you guys here on the forum (if that came out wrong, I am very sorry), I will probably start talking more about my personal life as well. It was the fact that I was doing so that caused me so much trouble in the place that I left before coming here. So coming here was a very personal decision, and I have been sure for a while that I have made the right decision.
I too have trouble making friends irl, but thats because of where I live. Mostly drug dealers and other types that I simply cannot trust, and the few friends that I made while I was in school turned out to not be true friends.

I am glad your community remains uneffected as well, although I will admit to knowing very little about your culture. (That may change as I love to ask questions... if you are open to them.)

There are plenty of harmful christians out there as well, so we tend to get a bad rep more often then you might think on the Internet.

You will have no problems from me friend. :) I give you my word.

Cool!

You seem like a nice guy... I think I like you :D

Oops, you are engaged already... I don't have a chance :(... just kidding :D

I'm open to any questions... as long as they are not about my baldness or my manboobs ha (again, just kidding :D)

I do like people to ask me about my culture. Maybe it is because I respect other cultures that I have this feeling. Some cultural differences could be completely normal to one yet a taboo or a great embarrassment to another. I keep that in consideration so I don't look down on other cultures ever.

It is good to have good people like you to talk to :)

Cool!
So, whats with the man boobs? :rofl:

I agree, it really is good having people to talk with. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I found this place while there are still people here. Not sure if it would have been as populated in a few more months :(

Cool!
So, whats with the man boobs? :rofl:

I agree, it really is good having people to talk with. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I found this place while there are still people here. Not sure if it would have been as populated in a few more months :(

Well you know it is embarrassing. I tried some solutions to get rid of it like lifting weights and... wait, you were joking :facepalm:

Anyways :)

I don't think this place will any problem soon in the population department. Some of us here left and came back after a while. I personally am not planing to leave this place any time soon.

Activity has been picking up, which is quite nice to see. My observation on the activity of the users here was a bit premature, as it was made when I first got here.
Btw, this thread was one of the reasons I like it here so much. This is one of the few places that its safe to discuss religion and politics without getting into trouble, or other users getting upset. :)

Back
Top Bottom