Your other uses for canned air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roark

Lord of Bacon
So aside from the intended purpose of cleaning electronics, what do you use your canned air for?

I've discovered its quite good for killing cockroaches, flip it upside-down and freeze them Han Solo style. I ran out halfway through my latest attack and ended up having to bludgeon it to death with the actual can, so its doubly useful for this purpose.

Also tried chilling a glass of white wine with it, and that's how I discovered they add a bitter flavor to it to deter huffing. Still don't like white wine to this day cause of that mishap.

Blowing out spiders from behind the mirror on my door mirrors. It ****es me off when they spin a cobweb from mirror to the door. Blowing them out with air every few days generally seems to keep them at bay..

Shoving the pipe down ants nest, pressing blow button, lolling at outcome.

yes i have seen that movie, i will also tell you its one the most dangerous things you can do. the line between high and death is slim. trust me i was close, too close.. not trying to be "That guy" but i would not mind if a mod removed that and my post. There are a lot of young kids who go on this site.

yes i have seen that movie, i will also tell you its one the most dangerous things you can do. the line between high and death is slim. trust me i was close, too close.. not trying to be "That guy" but i would not mind if a mod removed that and my post. There are a lot of young kids who go on this site.

There are...?

Inhaling a lot of things can be the most dangerous thing you can do yet people do it all the time. Why act like it doesn't exist?

Me and my friend used to take the straws plug the end and stick them in half-way, shoot them across the room at each other. If it was good enough air you didn't even need to plug the tube... it just wouldn't shoot as far.

I also want to add that it says "DONT INHALE" on the can, and we don't have to many 12 years olds that can't follow directions on the site.

Never use it at home myself, but at work we've got a couple cans. Tbh it's the biggest gimmick ever, can't even believe people buy it.
We use it as a prank tool and that's it :p Two options there. You've got the direct method (pretty self explanatory), and you've got the two-step where you first spend a while spraying a metallic object until it's super-frosty then bombs away down loose collar or pants that should've been pulled up more than they were

The tube straw thing they have, load a pin into it and place back on the can then FIRE, nice way to play a impromptu game of office darts, or take a eye out if your not careful.

The other option is to use it to fire the paper of mcdonalds straws ICBM style, in a game of office domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom