Your list of "things that must go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KC meant games that come in installments, not those where the makers churn out a new game loosely based around the first one.

No no no. Episodal games have created some of the finest games in history, God of War 3, Call of Duty 2, Forza 3, GT5 etc

That is not want I am talking about.
God Of War, God Of War 2, God Of War 3, Call Of Duty, Call Of Duty 2, Forza, Forza 2, Forze 3, etc etc are complete games. The ones I am talking about are the ones these half sized games that finish off with a To Be Continued just to milk gamers for all there money.
We are not talking about game like original Half Life trilogy, Resident Evil where they finish off with a few loose ends and that may or may not be tied up in the sequal. We talking about games that are released in a episodal format. This is where the devs planned it from day 1 that there will be more than one part to the game.
Examples
* Halo 2 -> Halo 3. Halo 2 had the cliffhanger ending because the Bungie team was running behind in development.
* Half Life 2 Episode 1 -> Half Life 2 Episode 2 -> Half Life 2 Episode 3

God Of War, God Of War 2, God Of War 3, Call Of Duty, Call Of Duty 2, Forza, Forza 2, Forze 3, etc etc are complete games. The ones I am talking about are the ones these half sized games that finish off with a To Be Continued just to milk gamers for all there money.
We are not talking about game like original Half Life trilogy, Resident Evil where they finish off with a few loose ends and that may or may not be tied up in the sequal. We talking about games that are released in a episodal format. This is where the devs planned it from day 1 that there will be more than one part to the game.
Examples
* Halo 2 -> Halo 3. Halo 2 had the cliffhanger ending because the Bungie team was running behind in development.

Eh, I see what you mean but I don't see the point in it being "bad".

If you liked the first game chances are you will buy the next one in line anyway..no matter if it was a cliff hanger or not..so they are already going to milk you of your money....

Examples

Ohh, i thought u meant that and then i saw you mean Halo 2 and Halo 3 and thats why i posted the post above, you confused me.

Yeh they are expensive the games, but they are actually quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom