Your list of "things that must go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
While possible, the shake necessitates the use of the hand(s) if at a urinal, or TP if at a toilet. Either way I wash using soap and use a paper towel to open the door if at a public toilet (because of all of you who don't wash your hands).

I wash for the same reason all of the unhygienic people out there.

Way too political to go into on here, mate. I won't comment as my feelings on the matter are most definitely not those of many... nor do I want any other comments on it.

If you want to find out more then do some research using multiple sources. I can tell you it is nothing like the setup you have in the UK, or even in Canada.

Agreed, that's just asking for trouble.

Nintendo.

They should sod off with their peice of crap console that no true gamer could care less about.

Oh, and..
Linux

^I take it you've never played Super Smash Bros (the original) PWNAGE! Srsly, that game has the best multiplayer of any game I've ever played.

^I take it you've never played Super Smash Bros (the original) PWNAGE! Srsly, that game has the best multiplayer of any game I've ever played.

I dont ever wish to play a nintendo game ever again. I've tried a few.. and i get so bored.

Give me a game where i can blow a guys head off online and then go and tea bag him. Oh yes, that is fun.

I disagree about getting rid of Racism. If there were no racism we wouldn't have great films like This is England and the British Nationalist Party to laugh at.

I have additions to my list:
-UK Gun law
-Health and safety officers
-Them useless people that stand in car parks directing you around, go die.
-Natal
-Cadburys chocolate
-Legal drinking age
-Illegalization of drugs
-Infinity Ward
-Inflated insurance premiums for boys
-Standard def digital formats (DVD's etc)

I dont ever wish to play a nintendo game ever again. I've tried a few.. and i get so bored.

Give me a game where i can blow a guys head off online and then go and tea bag him. Oh yes, that is fun.

I disagree about getting rid of Racism. If there were no racism we wouldn't have great films like This is England and the British Nationalist Party to laugh at.

I have additions to my list:
-UK Gun law
-Health and safety officers
-Them useless people that stand in car parks directing you around, go die.
-Natal
-Cadburys chocolate
-Legal drinking age
-Illegalization of drugs
-Infinity Ward
-Inflated insurance premiums for boys
-Standard def digital formats (DVD's etc)

We are very different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom