Your Highlights For 2013

BK_123

Golden Master
So what have been some of the lights for you in 2013. For me it would have to be completing college with some awesome results..

2013 was a pretty bleak year for me if im honest started to come to terms with the loss of a very close aunt and then lost a much loved grandparent which was hard on the whole family . Worked in a job I really didn't like for the year and had some pretty big falling outs with my partner .Also came to terms with the true financial mess that I got myself into the previous 3 years which probably caused the falling out with my partner :p

On the upside 2014 so far has been really good . Passed the first part of the tests required to get a motorcycle license so I can eventually do something I really enjoy . Been offered a job that I really am going to enjoy and will pay a lot better than my current job which will resolve my financial situation and mean I can start saving for my future . and booked a nice long holiday in the summer to Germany with my partner . Also looks likely that I might be able to afford to buy a car by the end of this year which is exciting . All this and its 3 days to my birthday :p

2013 was a pretty bleak year for me if im honest started to come to terms with the loss of a very close aunt and then lost a much loved grandparent which was hard on the whole family . Worked in a job I really didn't like for the year and had some pretty big falling outs with my partner .Also came to terms with the true financial mess that I got myself into the previous 3 years which probably caused the falling out with my partner :p

On the upside 2014 so far has been really good . Passed the first part of the tests required to get a motorcycle license so I can eventually do something I really enjoy . Been offered a job that I really am going to enjoy and will pay a lot better than my current job which will resolve my financial situation and mean I can start saving for my future . and booked a nice long holiday in the summer to Germany with my partner . Also looks likely that I might be able to afford to buy a car by the end of this year which is exciting . All this and its 3 days to my birthday :p

Wow sounds like you have a wild and wacky ride Muz. I hope things turn around for you. If you come here on you birthday you'll see a thread from me wishing you a happy birthday :)

cheers dude , sometimes youve just got to grab the bull by the horns and get on with things , at least this year is starting to look up already with a new job and all

Back
Top Bottom