your first thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find mine anymore, because it was before T.F. restarted it's systems. But my very first thread, was when I had a problem with my CD drive. It wouldn't open, and there was a CD stuck in there. They said to use the emergency eject button, that little hole, and I couldn't find it, so I posted a pic, and no one knew either. So I took off the front panel, found the emergency eject button, and took the CD out. CD drive was broken though.

I joined not long before the saw over so i can't find it, but it was something along the lines of a welcome, I didn't come here looking for help I came here to learn.

Oh an anyone rember the forum before the changeover? Google add's inbetwien every few posts, that ****ed me off to no end.

i joined like a month before the change over, i only began posting after the change over becuase as you said those ads were really annoying,

Mine was well before the change, too. If I recall, it was about my machine not being able to run direct x properly. My problem wasn't solved but I just reformatted the system anyways as it was having some other problems. The reformat ended up fixing everything.

Well before the upgrade. I was trying to find out how a mATX PSU was different than a regular ATX PSU, and which my computer needed. The question was answered quickly, and I saw the opportunity to help others with what I did know. The rest, as they say, is history...

I forgot what my first thread was, but I do remember that I was here for a while then I left for a while and came back.

My first post was trying to figure out why my DVI port on my machine at work wasnt working. And to this day, it still doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom