Your First Computer!

Wow, that's interesting! Is that all done on the one card now?

I assume that second favorite company is Nvidia? I think I remember reading they bought them out somewhere...
Does that make AMD your favorite?
By the time Voodoo 3 came out they were doing 2D and 3D on one card. You didn't need a primary card to run everything else.

First favorite company will always be 3DFX. Nvidia is my second favorite.

Anybody recognize this video card? It was the first of its kind and entered in a new era of video cards.

ibmvga.jpg
IBM EGA.

I had a voodoo 3 with the tv card, It had this huge cable with all the rca and other connections on the end of it. I think I still have it around here some place.

Dauntae

I had a voodoo 3 with the tv card, It had this huge cable with all the rca and other connections on the end of it. I think I still have it around here some place.

Dauntae
I had that same cable, but didn't have the card. My found it at EDS and thought I could use it not knowing I had the V3 2000. I have the purple ATI cable for the AIW 7200 as well.

My first computer was my Commodore 64. Man I loved that machine and I learned programming with advanced basic & assembly. I wrote video games and sold one to Compute! magazine.

My first PC was a 286 with a monochrome monitor and a floppy drive. That made me miss my C64 all the more.

Back
Top Bottom