Your favorite sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Favorite sport...

I recently have gotten into the frisbee games, disc golf, and ultimate frisbee, those are alot of fun, i think it would be cool to play lacrosse, and i play occasionally paintball when i have some money

I don't really have a favorite..but here are a couple of sports I practice with friends...

Badminton
Tennis
Football
Climbing
Hockey

I'm entering the Badminton team at our school next week and I'll be trying Snowboarding this winter. ^_^

favorite sport

My favorite sport is tennis (to play0. I also love horse back riding. To watch, cross country horse back competition rules. For fun, watching bull riding and listening to the announcers is a kick. Country is a whole different world of which I am not part. I love it but I can't say I am truly "full" country. We do like the name Tater Porter though! :D

DAMNNNNN! All these people and not a single golfer in the house. Come on you can admit it. I love golf, and been playin it for years, I'm gettin better. I can finally shoot mid 80's every now and then, hopefully i'll get to play more next season, the snow's a comin' and it's hard to find your ball in 2 feet of snow! :cool:

Well i don't know if you consider it a sport as much as a hobby, but i like to skateboard. Its my favorite thing to do.

Hey shadow, what can you do on a skateboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom