Your CF Memorable Moments

Blonde

Fully Optimized
What are your most Memorable Moments here in computer forums? Is it where you have been banned? Almosed bloked? Embaresed?

YAY, i got banned for *cough cough Hacking ) sHHH.

And i got banned for scamming, lmao, How? I will never find out.

Got banned 3 times, 1 times i have no idea.

Longest ban for 2 month i think

Anyway, Amd Zen was funny, legend of getting Flamed

Everyone is going to say banning since the mods have banned like every member at least once. The stick hasn't been jammed so far lately, though, which is nice.

most memorable moment? I guess when I hit 1000 posts and became a guru since I've never been banned....lol

I guess my most memorable moment for me was getting recognised as a good CF user, where i got PM's etc and even a thread if I remember correctly :D

spank_fusion said:
Everyone is going to say banning since the mods have banned like every member at least once. The stick hasn't been jammed so far lately, though, which is nice.

just pointing out the other mods did the banning, i thought what most people did made this forum more interesting

erm my fav times, making mod, joining, erm... zen was a laff after he was banned and we started talking properly on msn

FYI conbra you were banned for scamming as you were explaining how to get steam serial keys

which i think you should still be banned arreasted for

Back
Top Bottom