your A.O. Hell. opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to know what people think about AOL. Most people in my area use either AOL or PeoplePC. Both of them use proprietary software that continually download ads slowing down an already joke of a connection. I think its time America move beyond AOL and dial-up completely and start truly promoting broadband to the masses as other nations have done.

I wrote an excellent essay about this...PM me if you want to read it.

Well... i was just trying to prove to a female friend that A.O.Hell sucks... and she dont think it does... and yes that essay would be a very nice shutter-upper :)

AOL is the crappiest propertiary 56k internet connection ever.

It's soo crap, i cant say how crap it is.

DJ-CHRIS said:
AOL is the crappiest propertiary 56k internet connection ever.

It's soo crap, i cant say how crap it is.

Its not 56k...most people I know get no higher than 28.8 on AOL.

Its hard to believe in this day and age we have so many commercials, advertisments, and hype promoting dial-up connections such as AOL. I have attached a text file version of my essay on this subject.

Attachments

• essaytext.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 58
everytime i lose my dsl[because i can't/don't pay], i use the aol free trial in the meantime. after every time i do this, i swear i will never do it again...mostly because cancelling aol is the worst experience a person can ever go through. especially like 6 times. the biggest problem with aol is the slew of morons that think it is a good service.

urbanwks said:
everytime i lose my dsl[because i can't/don't pay], i use the aol free trial in the meantime. after every time i do this, i swear i will never do it again...mostly because cancelling aol is the worst experience a person can ever go through. especially like 6 times. the biggest problem with aol is the slew of morons that think it is a good service.

"AOL - So Many Morons No Wonder its #1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom