you will never over heat

esa193

Fully Optimized
cooler-pc-case-mod.jpg

weird-pc-case-mod.jpg

cooler-computer-case-mod.jpg

cooler-case-mod.jpg

Make sure you keep it bolted to the ground or it might fly off and kill grandma.

dude, I bet the airflow in that thing sucks. no, really. with so many fans on the side no air will really travel through that well. he says it only keeps the mobo really cool, which I haven't heard too many problems about.

still cool though.

I've seen this before too, but I bet that thing is so loud you can't have it anywhere near you. I don't care about the cooling, I wouldn't be able to stand the noise.

yea, the noise would kill me. That's why I love asus cool 'n' quiet. I can have 4 fans in my case, but only 2 are running until it gets warm.

dam...i have the Antec1200 case with 6 fans running...and its a noisy beast. i couldn't even imagine this machine running at 100% capacity...it'd sound like an F-16 ripping down the run way LOL.

one question, why?

Linked Blog said:
I used to work in a computer store building PCs all day. With every new case there are one or two 8cm case fans included. Most of the systems we built did not need any more cooling than was supplied by the CPU fan as most of our customers generally didn't go in for all this "overclocking malarky".

Looking around the stock room I discovered two large boxes of unused 8cm case fans.

Surfing through case mod sites, the most popular mod you see (besides Lexan windows) is some form of whizzy cooling device, be it fan or waterblock. People go to great lengths to keep their PCs cool.

Now... putting these two things together...

Coz he could?

Coz it was there?

Why not?

lol

Back
Top Bottom