You KNOW you've screwed yourself over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
When you get the biggest hangover of your life on the day before a physics final, and you haven't bothered to study yet.

When you have a pet bearded dragon who hasn't crapped in a week.

Wait. Thats not screwing myself over...

WorldIndustries said:
When you get the biggest hangover of your life on the day before a physics final, and you haven't bothered to study yet.

When your name is WorldIndustries

MrZucchiniHead said:
when you think getting your foot run over by a car won't hurt until you try and break all your toes.

Haha. I had a friend who did that. Except instead of breaking all his toes, the weight of the car tore all the skin off the top of his toes. He couldn't wear socks for two weeks.

What kind of tard would think it woudlnt hurt having hundreds of pounds on your foot?

I screwed myself over once when I was at a friends place in a different town. I got so loaded I spent the entire night puking and hallucinating (dont know how that happened on alcohol). I puked about 20-40 times (cant remember... I was drunk), and the next day I was not only hungover, I was drunkover and still puking on the subway rides around the city.

Man that was a bad weekend.

MrZucchiniHead said:
when you think getting your foot run over by a car won't hurt until you try and break all your toes.
Happened to me, but thankfully the tire pressure on the car was fairly low and I wasn't injured, just really ****ed at my mom:mad:

edit: See, Women Drivers!:p

When you picked Chemistry A level...

(Can't think of anything else, and this can be fixed by swapping it.)

When you recieve a formal e-mail from microsoft stating that you have been caught using an unlicensed version of Windows XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom