you know your a gamer when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lied when my right hand (im left handed) is doing nothing it sits on my chest

You know you are a gamer when computers and gaming all about the Frames Per Second.

ha this thread is funny, does any body know what fps the human eye sees at.
when your a pc gamer you can notice up to about 60.
still complain about your FPS still being less that 100.

You know you are a gamer when you know all 47 rules of the internet. (And not just rule 1 and 2)

You know you are a gamer when you bug your local computer store for posters (and other point of sale material) for computer hardware for your bedroom. Especially CPU and Video Card posters.

You know you are a gamer when you bug your local computer store for posters (and other point of sale material) for computer hardware for your bedroom. Especially CPU and Video Card posters.

Id like to get some of those, but my less tech savvy brothers dont let me. They say there's a limit of.. well... they use the word: nerd. But i prefer gifted. lol...

You know your a gamer when you see something amazing and you try to printscreen it.

You know your a gamer when you lie to your friends so you don't have to go out, and instead spend the night screaming down your microphone at some awesome german CSS player.

You know you have more good friends on Steam than your do in real life.

A few years ago my wife and i were at walmart... My wife asked me how much money i ha... i said 75 plat.

when something funny happens,,, have you ever wanted to say LOL or LMFAO instead of laughing?

i walk around going, "LOLWHUT? LOLWHUT? LOLWHUT?"
drives my wife crazy.

you know when you are a gamer when anyone who pwns you is a dirty fking cheater.

i walk around going, "LOLWHUT? LOLWHUT? LOLWHUT?"
drives my wife crazy.
I say that too
1210435457364.jpg

You know your a gamer when you lie to your friends so you don't have to go out, and instead spend the night screaming down your microphone at some awesome german CSS player.
you know when you are a gamer when anyone who pwns you is a dirty fking cheater.
serious_business.jpg

you know your a gamer when u constantly ask to keep or even buy video game posters from Blockbuster or Gamestop before they take it down.

i tried getting the SSBB one, but it was too late :(.

Id like to get some of those, but my less tech savvy brothers dont let me. They say there's a limit of.. well... they use the word: nerd. But i prefer gifted. lol...

Seriously, I don't think you are going to get your end wet if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom