You know when you have constant bad luck and WHAM, you feel like the luckiest guy?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I've had a pretty bad couple of months. First my laptop breaks, which means I cannot do any college homework. Then I get in loads of trouble for not doing my homework. Then the insurance company say they will not fix my laptop. Then I try to build my own but haven't got enough money. Man, I thought my life was going down the shitter...

And then!

My dad is a taxi driver and got talking to this guy. Turns out this guy works for a large computer component distributer and gave my dad his phone number and said he could buy anything and would get a huge discount!

This means I can get things at the prices the stores get them in at!

I can get microsoft laser mice for 15p and keyboards for 75p

I'm going to ring him tomorrow and find out how much their processors and graphic cards are...

Re: You know when you have constant bad luck and WHAM, you feel like the luckiest guy?

That's cool. Build your own system. Then you can do your homework AND game! :D Although I don't advise that you try to do both. :p

Re: You know when you have constant bad luck and WHAM, you feel like the luckiest guy?

well, i am only a junior in HS, but i get Regents Chemistry and |*\/\//\/ |)3ms |)4/\/\./\/ /\/o.0.8s as well!

no, I don't know what good luck is....lol sounds like a great deal if you can pull it off.

Wow! That sounds great! Not sure of the conversions into australian $ but it sure sounds cheap!

:D Wow!

yeah I usually believe that when alot of bad happens to you, something good happens to you to balance the bad, and vice versa.

Actually...Sort of on the topic...Whenever you look for something that you need, you cant find it, but when you arn't looking, its in the most obious place.

Back
Top Bottom