You know when you have been drinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Ya know when you have been drinking, and you wake up and dont know where you are?

Well I woke up, and couldn't even remeber waking up. That's just terrible.

r4osuprised2.gif

You just wake up now? Or did this happen ealier? Check your phone!!! Make sure you don't have any "Dialed Calls" at odd hours to people that you haven't talked to in a long time. :p ;)

Thats happened to me twice ever and both times it really sucked, once I woke up in a friends parents room (parents gone) and was like "what the **** where am I". Another time it happened when I woke up in a friends garage and had no idea how I'd gotten there.

The worst thing ever is walking home for 2 hours with a massive hangover, and you lost a lense for your glasses.

mikesgroovin said:
You just wake up now? Or did this happen ealier? Check your phone!!! Make sure you don't have any "Dialed Calls" at odd hours to people that you haven't talked to in a long time. :p ;)

This was saturday night / sunday morning :p

I was with someone who was taking care of me, so it was all good.

Just remeber kiddies, dont drink as much as me. You throw up, dont remeber anything. You can loose your virginity and not remeber it (I still think ima virgin :) ) And I shoulda been arrested for being drunk in public, but I never got arrested.

Story was, I was at a HUGE party (over quarter million people) and I could whatever I wanted. So i got a 26'er of black cherry vodka, to be shared. However, I ended up drinking it myself. And i was drinking it straight vodka. Than I danced, drank, partied.

Here's two pics

beertent.jpg

group.jpg

wow, over a quarter million people.

and i dont think drinking straight vodka is very good for your liver.

although my grandpa's friend drank a case a beer a day and he didn't die of liver failures. literaly a CASE (24 beers) a day, once a week a beer truck would pull up to his house and leave off 7 cases of beer.

mikesgroovin said:

Oooh, thats me. When I go to parties I have people take my car keys AND my phone. I think I'm safer with the keys than the phone, actually, lol. :p

Odd I should see this today, because one of my housemates decided he wanted a bottle to take water to the gym today.

Unremarkable you might say.

The bottle previously had about 4 gin and tonics worth of gin left in it. So what should appear on my desk but a very large Gin and a little Tonic at 8:30am. The rest of the day was hazy, I remember going into department to help supervise some robotics projects ... Oh and then I thought I should get something to eat. Anyway all went well and I don't think I was too smashed, atleast no one noticed and I didn't cause the destruction of any robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom