You know what sucks???

Status
Not open for further replies.

evelmunkey

In Runtime
Discrete Math --

Has anyone had to suffer through this class?? It is required for the computer science degree and it REALLY sucks. Just wondering how everyone did if they had to take this class!

From Wikipedia: Logic, Set theory, Number theory, Combinatorics, etc

Are you kidding? These are extreme fun!

I still want to know exactly what topics you see in that class.

Yeah it's useful stuff. Possibly my favourite high school math class. If you ever do math contests, this is the type of math you should be most comfortable with :).. Well, from my experience.

Also, I can't reconcile the fact that he's studying computer science yet doesn't like logic, algorithmics, information theory, etc. Computer Science isn't (shouldn't?) "learning how to program", people!

Chankama said:
Yeah it's useful stuff. Possibly my favourite high school math class. If you ever do math contests, this is the type of math you should be most comfortable with :).. Well, from my experience.

You make people like me look like complete idiots

Crysalis said:
You make people like me look like complete idiots

Lol, nah, we just have less social life and thus more free time than the average person :p. Different people have different skills. To each his own.

Anyway, back on topic: let's wait for evelmunkey's answer.

Math is no problem. I've never really struggled with it, and this year (my Senior year of HS) is the easiest year I've done in a long time.

FireFox said:
Math is no problem. I've never really struggled with it, and this year (my Senior year of HS) is the easiest year I've done in a long time.

yeah but what math is that? are you taking physics or calculus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom