You guys ever tried cooling your system with Cooking Oil?

You're only supposed to submerge the motherboard. HDD's, optical drives, and PSU stay out, although you could probably submerge the PSU if you really wanted to.

I skimmed through the video and didn't see anything about mineral oil cooling, but that car radiator was ridiculous.

I'm sure they would see a big temperature difference in the radiators if they had an overclocked quad-core under the waterblock.

I skimmed through the video and didn't see anything about mineral oil cooling, but that car radiator was ridiculous.

I'm sure they would see a big temperature difference in the radiators if they had an overclocked quad-core under the waterblock.

No, thats what I mean XD wow radiator XD XD

After so much skimming, I didn't see...Did they used a more powerful pump? That's all the difference with such a large radiator. If the liquid can barely move through the system...They won't really see the temps they should.

After so much skimming, I didn't see...Did they used a more powerful pump? That's all the difference with such a large radiator. If the liquid can barely move through the system...They won't really see the temps they should.

Good point. A radiator the size of a car is gonna need one good pump or 2+ smaller pumps.

Back
Top Bottom