You cant call it a gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all try to be polite, we can't hold grudges against each other forever, it's unnatural, and should you think!!! of forming your own opinion :confused: , come on wanker!!, show us what you're made of, in my day there was zero tolerance for this bl**dy nonsense, there'll be tears before bedtime, mark my words!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

You young ones think the world is yours for the taking, little do they know, little sh*ts thinking they have the right to behave as they please, tell me why they should be allowed this privilege, or I may stand corrected, as we all do from time to time, although you may think you're right, believe me, you're not!!! :mad:

(Disclaimer: Brookfield hasn't jacked my account, just doing an impression of him for humour and ironic purposes)

We should all try to be polite, we can't hold grudges against each other forever, it's unnatural, and should you think!!! of forming your own opinion :confused: , come on wanker!!, show us what you're made of, in my day there was zero tolerance for this bl**dy nonsense, there'll be tears before bedtime, mark my words!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

You young ones think the world is yours for the taking, little do they know, little sh*ts thinking they have the right to behave as they please, tell me why they should be allowed this privilege, or I may stand corrected, as we all do from time to time, although you may think you're right, believe me, you're not!!! :mad:

(Disclaimer: Brookfield hasn't jacked my account, just doing an impression of him for humour and ironic purposes)
You're amazing. d'you know that??, that was really funny, do I come across like that?, you have hidden depths, this is a side of you I've never seen, but long suspected, I know you'll make no comment on this, but my opinion of you is changing. Believe it, or believe it not, deep down I hate this wrangling, in the real world I have no ill feeling towards anybody, & I believe that you're the same.

See what Muz says, I was polite to you, now you deserve a ban for the language, tell me why I shouldn't do this :mad: :mad:

Lol, using that old card are you? Well I could find a few more posts with alot of swearing if you want.. ban those people?

The only reason I did swear and react in that way is because you have constantly tried to make an argument out of this all, when it started off as a perfectly adult debate and discussion.

I as well as a few other members agree you are the one in the wrong, so can you not just accept that and drop it?

Don't bother closing it either, that's running away ;)

See what Muz says, I was polite to you, now you deserve a ban for the language, tell me why I shouldn't do this :mad: :mad:

why? cause id get him unbanned straight away...

lets just stop this pathetic bickering, everyone... maurice included... it gets very tedious to see the same crap every time i log onto this place.

locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom