Yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmanw88

Solid State Member
What's up everybody, I'm almost 17, and I've always been interested in computers, but I never knew much about them. In the past couple of years I have learned a lot about the whole concept of how computers work, mostly software. I have taught myself how to use Photoshop, Premiere, Flash, Dreamweaver, and lots of other programs, nothing that impressive. Recently I have learned a whole bunch about hardware from messing around with a couple of old computers that someone gave me, from this site, and from the computer guy at where I work. I am currently building a really really cheap computer, my parts should be in within the next 3 hours. I'm not much of a gamer, mainly cause I have been using an older computer my dad bought in 2000 (I think the last game I bought was Age of Empires 2). With my new computer I might be getting some not so demanding games. Well that's pretty much it, I don't have very much knowledge to offer, but I will be reading alot. This forum is so much better than a lot of those forums you see out there (like those forums where only 1 out of 5 repsonses is helpful, the rest are flames). Peace

Welcome. Hopefully you can gain the knowledge you seek! I know that I have learned a lot from this forum! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom