YIKES .............. EARTHQUAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im in ottawa to man we should go for drinks sometime lol, yea i felt it to i was in my basement walls where moving like jelly it originaed bout 2 miles under the surface and shook up to 15 km deep. was scary stuff

Felt it here in fonthill as well (out side of st.catharines). The walls were really bloody shaking and the door frame of the room i was in sounded like it was cracking.

Grew up in California and been through plenty. Most notably the 1989 Loma Prieta (Bay bridge series quake) hitting 6.9 on the Richter Scale.

They can be real freaky but I got somewhat accustomed to them as we had a large string up in the Lake Tahoe area about 3 years ago.

I would love to be in the street [or somewhere safe] during a quake. Would also like to see and tornado and stuff :D Im sure its very frightening if you are actually there but when you live in a country that at most gets a bit of wind and rain, it just looks exciting !

I think i am odd in that i like bad weather though. As soon as there is a thunder storm i am outside in a flash, i love the show :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom