Yesssssss! Im A Guru Finally! Celebrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. its all good man. that what i thought when i was just a member, but hang in there, dont spam, and just post all good quality posts and ull be there in no time! and btw mr. mixx, dude, hilarious! massive! dude. thanks so much!

technoman said:
thanks for taking the time to post that, i am in no rush so i will not be spamming not that JAC is a spammer :p

Thanks
lol. no, not a spammer indeed. look at how long it took me to become a guru.... yeah u should be getting the picture now... ive seen what happens to people who spam and let me tell you, i have to come to hate them with a passion. indeed. but thank u too, for not thinking that i am a spammer because if u got through my posts i dont think (at least i sure hope not) that ive really ever spammed.... lol. yhea, im done now. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Congratulations Jac! Has been long deserved.

indeed! :D thanks for that one mate. tis true alright. btw, havent seen u on in a while lk. been busy or something? ah well. ur back and its all good now.

jac006 said:
lol. its all good man. that what i thought when i was just a member, but hang in there, dont spam, and just post all good quality posts and ull be there in no time! and btw mr. mixx, dude, hilarious! massive! dude. thanks so much!

hey 006 congrats, how come i havent been menstioned in your suck-up speach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom