yayyyy im having a son

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is threatening me with divorce now because i spend too much time on the pc. I think she is friggin crazy, and so does everyone else i talk to. I am on the pc, every other day. I get on at 10:30pm after she goes to sleep and stay on until about 12 or 1. I know for a fact that this is not that bad, hell i am waiting until after she falls sleep. And i am accused of not caring about my family.When it is a night that i plan to go upstairs, she *****es and says that i went upstairs the night befor when i did not. Shes like,, you went upstairs last night didnt you,???um no i went to sleep. How come i heard you get out of bed???, because the rats were being loud as crap and i put there cage in the bathroom.... I dont believe you, If you dont stop this crap i am going to divorce you. damn,, she has some issues. She usually says,,, you are on a pc all day, and then you come home at night and get on it, dont you get enough?? um lol, i hardly think working in active directory is considered fun to do all day

congrats man! name him Matt. Picture the anouncer at a high school football game anouncing "and number 47 Matt (what ever ur last name is) making that great tackle!" sounds better than

"and number 47, wesley(what ever ur last name is) making that great tackle!"

congratulations! truly.
congratulations, not congradulations...not that anyone here made that error, but people do, seriously.
Anyway, yay for you, I wish you and your family a long happy life together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom