YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also been running it since Aug 6th (well a few days later more accurately), just unregistered 'til now ^_^

And I think you didn't phrase that second bit right... it sounds like if I said 'hah my parts are better than yours' (not that I would say that, just to be clear) :p Sorry, just seemed a bit rude.
Clearly you didnt read it right. Saying i have the better version, is saying that i have Ultimate and not Home Premium as Ultimate is a better version of Win7 than Home Premium...:thumbsup:

No where is there is anything hardware related implied as that would be said by saying i can run it better, run it faster or something along that line. Not by saying i have a better version.

Yami man you look totally doped up. sure nothing else more illegal turned up hehe ?
Lol i'm sure :p Bad photo is all.
... :crazy:

Not to fussed though, i am fine here on the RC version at the momemt, the final build really will be very little different except under super l33t eyes such as Mak213 who probably noticed instantly :p
I did notice a few enhancements in stability everything seems a little bit... snappier? And very rarely get random slowdowns now (did in RC).

Now it's downloading, i have came to the realisation i am not even sure if i can be bothered to install it..I will gain nothing.

Oh wait, i can get rid of that watermark in the corner - woohay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom