Yay new phone!!!

Yay i just got my new phone,it is a Nokia 7250i,does anybody know any good websites were i can download free .JAR and .JAD files 4 it?????And do you anything cool or cheats or something that u can do wit it???

not as fan of it wat so ever...How much did you pay for that thing, if I were you, I wouldve got a nice slider,or flip phone, such as the d807, t809, or the w600i..

well i just bought a data cable for it on ebay so i can download some ringotnes and games 4 it.Were can i download some .JARS 4 it??and does the .JAD file need to go with the .JAR

Qoute:"not as fan of it wat so ever...How much did you pay for that thing, if I were you, I wouldve got a nice slider,or flip phone, such as the d807, t809, or the w600i.."

I agree but i got it 4 free and im pretty low on cash at the moment and also i owe money to pplz.....

dude i just got a new phone as well, LG VX8300, takes 1280x960 pixel pictures, video, and can send both, you can set a vid you record as your background, and you can record phone calls and any kinda audio stereo and set em as ringtones, bluetooth, highspeed internet, and here's the coolest part = it has an mp3 player and two loud ass speakers and with my 2 gig memory card in it i can hold tons of music, and you can set any of your songs or portions of the songs as ringtones. i loves it, and i got it for free too.

vx8300-2.jpg
vx8300-4.jpg

BigLu said:
dude i just got a new phone as well, LG VX8300, takes 1280x960 pixel pictures, video, and can send both, you can set a vid you record as your background, and you can record phone calls and any kinda audio stereo and set em as ringtones, bluetooth, highspeed internet, and here's the coolest part = it has an mp3 player and two loud ass speakers and with my 2 gig memory card in it i can hold tons of music, and you can set any of your songs or portions of the songs as ringtones. i loves it, and i got it for free too.

vx8300-2.jpg
vx8300-4.jpg

??
Free? how? :confused:

neodude112320 said:
Yay i just got my new phone,it is a Nokia 7250i,does anybody know any good websites were i can download free .JAR and .JAD files 4 it?????And do you anything cool or cheats or something that u can do wit it???

Man, that phone is outdated! Sorry to say it! I have the N70, and that is getting old now. Im getting the N91 within a few weeks! Woo!

Back
Top Bottom