Yay it's friday!

yeah, hopefully they sort it out soon..... starting to annoy me.. myspace is the only place i can keep contact with some of my friends, and id be real pissed if i lost that.

mark thorpe said:
yeah, hopefully they sort it out soon..... starting to annoy me.. myspace is the only place i can keep contact with some of my friends, and id be real pissed if i lost that.

Same as me! I use my space for the purpose of keeping in touch with friends,
And i have some bands in my friend list

yep, ive met some very old friends id lost contact with on there too.. very annoying its gone down... just hope i havnt lost my account thats all...

Well a buddy of mine did say one of his friends just disapered,like he was still on everyones friends list but it was gone : o
So you might be outa luck

King of Kings said:
Well a buddy of mine did say one of his friends just disapered,like he was still on everyones friends list but it was gone : o
So you might be outa luck
that happened 2 me awhile back, i had 2 recreate a account with a different e-mail, rawr. hopefully my accounts(2) wont be deleted. this shouldn't happen on friday! :(

I have over 270 friend on my space(I have way more friends in real life) So if my my space really is deleated im going to be extremely mad, lets just say it will make the girls time of the month look like childs play

natej315 said:
I have over 270 friend on my space(I have way more friends in real life) So if my my space really is deleated im going to be extremely mad, lets just say it will make the girls time of the month look like childs play

ahahahah yeah okay...You have 270+ friends, I dont tihnk you know the defintion of friend...Im sure you dont even see half of them on a weekly basis...Most likely just "hey wasssip"...

EDIT:::DELETE stupid crap did a double post

Back
Top Bottom