YAY DOD:Source out tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mal

In Runtime
No seriously as anyone heard something about if they will release it or not its getting boring ...In steam it says "coming soon coming soon" but its been there for months...The joke lasted long enough..if someone can relief my pain by saying that it will not coming out say it pls!since i dont know much sites about that game that could give me a clue...:D

you got my hopes up for nothing.

The sadder part is I may not be able to buy it without replacing HL2

I want team fortress more than I want stupid day of defeat.......team fortress revamped would be the sheeeeit

Gah, I would so get it, but I didn't think ahead before hand and just bought Half-Life 2 Bronze. Wish I got Silver...

Day of Defeat is just boring, I played it a couple of times and I died nearly instantly, had no idea where I was going or what I was doing, and quit it forever. I may have tried it out if it was free just to check out different HDR enviroments but it's not free.

I assume DOD:S, Aftermath and the lost coast will all be released at nearly the exact same time at the release of the x900.

I should play some TFC again just for fun, I keep it installed along with 1.6 and the original HL and expansions so maybe I should do some owning again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom