XtremeSystems = XtremeJoke.. and not even a good one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoad

Daemon Poster
im not sure if this is legal, cause that does fit some sort of advertisment but I just felt I had to share lol.

Remember my thread asking about w/c kits and stuff? So I figured you all said XS members will be much more knowledge able... YEAH RIGHT, LOL! Here I got only one reply from nitestick but it was at least somewhat helpful... all they did was blabber on and on about pointless and offtopic stuff..

See for yourself, and its ok if you feel sorry for them, I do to.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105438

-Jo

P.S.

The first guy offerd me a way over-budged idea for a kit
the second one gave me a great CUSTOME idea for a kit lol even though I stated who knows how many times I need a bundle only.

and the v0dka guy is just ridiculous.. A. Water cooling is SILENT.
B. That tuniq tower or sonic tower or big thyphoon are a PAIN to install and they will take up around x100 times more space than what a waterblock would....... and thats just two diffrences out of a lot, which even I know.

so come on, is this not a joke? They are supposed to be the "leet of the leet".... yeah right.. :beard:

im guessing its cause, u no how we dont spend money on pre built systems, well they dont anything prebuilt.

Youre probably beter off using just a good aircooler like the Tuniq Tower, TT Big Typhoon or Scythe. Really save yourself the money and have better temps too, prefab WC kits perform the same or worse.
This is XTREMESystems where performance is the main goal so ofcourse people will advise custom kits that give better bang per buck and will not be so keen on expensive and underperforming components such as pre made kits
They answered your question in a variety of answers ranging from offering the best kits, best custom setups, and bluntly telling you that kits suck

You have to realize that a forum is composed of volunteers who go out of their way and spend their free time trying to offer whatever assistance they can. They are neither qualified nor certified however that being said they aren't paid for being there, they are simply there pursuing their hobbies and interests. No one on a forum claims to have all the answers or be absolutely 100% right, they offer their best judgement and their best opinions and whether you agree or disagree with them is your intrepretation.

I have lost all respect for you, this is nothing but childish and rude response to people trying their **** best to help you

I think what makes a forum a "forum" (in terms of expertise) is the core people of the forum. Obviously, there are lots of other people since anyone can pretty much sign up. You just need an email address.

I haven't frequented xtreme systems much, but from what I understand, the core people there are mostly overclockers. I don't have much interest in that aspect of computers, so I don't bother going there. I prefer to spend my time reading up more topics on designing computers. It's a matter of personal taste I guess.

In anycase, you shouldn't insult a whole forum just b/c you didn't get the responses you were looking for man. They were just trying to be helpful and trying to give you ideas.

It's the job of the poster to filter the results and just get the information they want from the responses...

Gaara and Chankama, pretty much said it. You are very disrespectful, to a set a forums. Im pretty sure xtremesystems has much more knowledge about water, than most people on tech-forums, and they RARELY use pre-built kits on there, and their trying to help you out, and all you can do is call them noobs, and say they dont know what their talking about and the whole forum is stupid. They went out of their way to help, and the least you could do is thank them, and not call xtremesystems users stupid.

if you look at our forums you will find this: http://techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=60260

Which leads to Xtreme Systems:
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54331

Which leads to 3 reccomendations for the best kits you could get:

MaxxxRacer WaterCooling Setup Suggestions

High Flow Setup
CPU WaterBlock - Swiftech Storm G4
GPU Waterblock - DangerDen Maze4 GPU (Cooltechnica MP-1 if using Iwaki)
Pump - Iwaki MD20RZT or Swiftech MCP655 / Laing D5 (if Iwaki is too large)
Radiator - Thermochill PA120.3 w/shroud or Weapon heatercore (weapon is a user at XS. Weapon Contact Information )
5/8 T-Line or Reservoir
1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tygon R3603 or Clearflex 60

Low Flow Setup
CPU WaterBlock - Swiftech MCW6000
GPU WaterBlock - DangerDen Maze4 GPU
Pump - Swiftech MCP350 / DDC (same pump)
Radiator - Thermochill PA160 (if only CPU) or Thermochill PA120.3 w/shroud or Weapon heatercore (weapon is a user at XS. Weapon Contact Information ) (for CPU + GPU)
3/8"ID 5/8"OD Tygon R3603 or Clearflex 60

MaxxxRacer WaterCooling Kit Suggestions

I wouldnt normally reccomend a kit, but I felt that I should atleast guide those who are not comfortable with buying parts on their own. So with that said, here are my two suggestions.

High Flow Kit (GPU upgrade friendly)
Swiftech H20-APEX "EXTREME DUTY"

this kit has been discontinued and replaced with the Apex Ultra which uses the newly (december 2005) released Apogee, which by all rights is an inferior waterblock. If you can still find the version with the Storm I suggest you snag it before they are all gone.

Low Flow Kit
H20-120™ (Revision 3a) - Swiftech Also discontinued this kit (the one in the link is not the correct one) and now uses the Apogee in all of their kits. Because of this change I no longer have a low flow kit to reccomend

Even though the suggestions are discontinued, if you take a couple minutes browsing the links, they would provide a nwer version of the kit.

The Core of XS, is extremely knowledgeable... lol "may-be" the core didn't chime in on your thread. A lot of the members over at XS "core" are all seasoned professionals in many aspects of PC building, tuning and overclocking. A lot of them are also from DFI-Street.

There are many famous "overclockers" with world records not only at XS but DFI-Street also. But, yeah... I guess those are more overclockers forums, which i'm not too into...

gaara said:
They answered your question in a variety of answers ranging from offering the best kits, best custom setups, and bluntly telling you that kits suck

You have to realize that a forum is composed of volunteers who go out of their way and spend their free time trying to offer whatever assistance they can. They are neither qualified nor certified however that being said they aren't paid for being there, they are simply there pursuing their hobbies and interests. No one on a forum claims to have all the answers or be absolutely 100% right, they offer their best judgement and their best opinions and whether you agree or disagree with them is your intrepretation.

I have lost all respect for you, this is nothing but childish and rude response to people trying their **** best to help you

This is why i like Gaara. Listen to him. Also, i second the underlined sentence.

BTW, even though i don't think i should let you know this because of the (as Gaara said it) childish response, get in touch with MaxxxRacer on XS. Or N00b of L337. They are the WC gurus (Maxxx moreso than NOL. NOL is the peltier/TEC guy.) of XS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom