XP on 32MB of RAM and a P2

I liked ME lol, found it to be a good OS.

Your kidding right ? that was the worst OS of all time..That OS was nothing but trouble for people, and I think Microsoft should give out a free copy of win xp to all those people who bought a computer and it came with the shitty windows ME on it.

Microsoft has the money to do so, and it would justify all those who got robbed out of their money because it came with that OS aready on it..

~mr mixx~ said:
Your kidding right ? that was the worst OS of all time..That OS was nothing but trouble for people, and I think Microsoft should give out a free copy of win xp to all those people who bought a computer and it came with the shitty windows ME on it.

Microsoft has the money to do so, and it would justify all those who got robbed out of their money because it came with that OS aready on it..

ME sucked ass but u gotta admit 98 itself was a good OS

What's wrong with ME anyway, My friend has it on his computer with no problems. it's just like windows 98 but has windows media player and sytem restore.

wood_workur said:
ME has no system restore. Your thinking of something else.

it DOES have it. ive used it personally
edit: can anyone help with my prob above? ... its all good now except my usb mouse stops working after like 10 secs after its in explorer. well wierd. it just freezes. what could it be? .. drivers should all be ok.

ME worked great for me used it for couple of years before going to XP. Not one problem with it (well the usual MS ones lol)

well its a computer forum people have random hatred of random software and random pc makers ie micro$oft and DELL.

well i can see i wasnt alone in waiting a coupe years to go to xp.and im gonna do the same for vista because anti piracy laws and stuff ;) 3/4 of my games wouldnt work!

Back
Top Bottom