XP Media Center Install Help.

mothergoose45

Beta member
I like to install my Oper. System a couple times a year and go from scratch. This time I did I had to call Microsoft to get a new serial # b/c my current one was used up. I have Media Center that came with my Dell. Now when I install it it only installs Windows Xp Pro without Media Center. I have tryed reinstalling twice but it still only gives me XP Pro. What gives? Anyone know why this is happening and what to do to get Media Center to install?

mothergoose45 said:
I like to install my Oper. System a couple times a year and go from scratch. This time I did I had to call Microsoft to get a new serial # b/c my current one was used up. I have Media Center that came with my Dell. Now when I install it it only installs Windows Xp Pro without Media Center. I have tryed reinstalling twice but it still only gives me XP Pro. What gives? Anyone know why this is happening and what to do to get Media Center to install?

i would get in touch with micro$oft and ask them to send you another disk, or at least tell you how to resolve your issue.

Back
Top Bottom