Xfx 6200

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
hey guys i just got a new xfx 6200 and it runs great but a little hot so im gonna get a pci slot cooler. now i got it in a bundle package and it came with a game pad. how do i get the controller so that it turns the head in games in stuff? because all it does is just move foward or backwards and stuff but wont turn head. anyone know how to do it?

Only thing I can think of is going to the game options and configure controller and then messing around in there.

i tried that. the thing i cant figure out is like i aim with my mouse and stuff so i would i fix that so my controller can do it?

Feircepc said:
also is 64-70c on load good or bad? i thinking its bad

it ain't that bad.
They can take like 120C, but my friend started getting artifacts somewhere between 90C and 100C.
Some extra cooling would be quite nice for u, though those temps aren't dangerous yet.

My card runs like 50C under load :D

lucky. my card the higest i seen it was playing battle field and it was up to like 56c. i took a case fan out it in front of the heatsink and wat a difference. it was idling at like 32c and load at 41. man i gotta get another fan. do u know where i can find a pci slot cooler? because i need one that hooks up to the psu because i dont have any left on my mobo.

Back
Top Bottom