XCM cross battle for PS3

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I remember a couple of you guys posting a thread about this product awhile back. For those that doesn't know what this is, it let's you use your wired 360 controller on your PS3.

Now I have a couple of questions.
First is, is it worth it?
Second, does it work the 360 wireless receiver (the thing you use to connect a wireless to your PC)?

I want to get one because I don't feel like buying my SFIV fightpad, nor another arcade stick for the PS3. So I'm thinking of getting a XCM cross battle so I can use what I have now.

Well I think it's worth it. I've been using one for about a year now and I defiantly prefer the 360 controller to the PS3 controller for FPS games. I used my DS3 on BFBC 2 tonight just to try it out and I couldn't shoot anything. I'm just so used to the 360 controller now. If you prefer the 360 controller than it would probably be worth it for you. Second, it doesn't work with a wireless receiver. The latest version of the XCM supports rumble but you still must have a wired 360 controller.

For reference I've also tried to buy 3rd party controllers that were more similar to the 360 setup although specifically designed for the PS3. I've got a Nyko Zero & Shadow 6 wireless controller and they don't hold a candle to the 360 pad. The Shadow 6 is the closest but the right trigger is too sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom