xbox ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Is there a way to tell how many hours you put on an xbox?

I think i put on about 20 hours and i've had it for about 3 years.

I hate consoles except for nintendo 64 cause of goldeneye.

i wish i was good at soldering. I burnt myself with one.

I hate tight spaces and where you can't melt too much metal or it will interfere with other wires.

lol i almost got cold heat, then i realized that it sucks through a demonstration and thats why they're so cheap on ebay

i will look into that cold heat glue gun though... that looks TIGHT, something like a 45 second heating time?

but i got that soldering gun from radio shack, goes between 15w and 30w, then i got the 4 piece set (despite the bad reviews) and some new solder

so if cold heat isnt meant for circuit boards, what is it meant for

I have a cold heat. It is very difficult to use. Its the best thing in the world... when you get it to work correctly. Aka, ive had it for 2 years and 1.8. Years ago I got a soldering pen from radioshack for 12 bucks and use that all the time. If they made some improvements the cold heat would be great. But as of now its not.

A local news channel likes to test these "only on tv" things and they tested Cold Heat (not sure if that's tv only but they did it anyway) and pretty much didn't work very well. Had a hard time soldering a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom