XBox steering wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

KornNut

In Runtime
Any own or tried one?

I've heard rave reviews about that 150 dollar logitech one, but I dont have the cash to fork over for it. So, i bought the much less expensive Mad Cats one...

So is the logitech steering wheel reallythat good?

i hav a steering wheel for xbox but its also a madcatz (small mc2 i think) not a logitech.. i dont really like it that much ther is a lot of deadzone in it but i cant compare it to logitech soz

there is quite a lot of slack before the wheel actually senses that you have moved the wheel to the right or left.. i can move the wheel about 3 inchs either way without the wheel (possibly games) not responding to it and after the 3 inches it will.. the sensors are not very sensitive as it cannot pick up slight movements which is what deadzone is (how much before the wheel senses that it has moved)

That doesn't seem to happen to me so far.

I have the Mad Catz MC2 as well.

I've only played burnout and forza.

yeh i hav mad catz mc2 but its the micro one (light green, grey and black) and its fairly unresponsive and its easier to control the cars on a standard controller then the steering wheel for me on any car game.. burnout2,3 pgr2, forza, nfs, mm3, mc3, anythin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom