Xbox One mandatory day one update

I figured this would be the deal considering they said back in June that the system would need an update when you boot it up for the first time.

Not really a big deal and it eliminates all of the problems that would have caused the machine to fail miserably. Besides, if you have $500 to spend on new console on release day then I don't see why you wouldn't have internet, even if it's shotty at times you should still be able to install the update.

I figured this would be the deal considering they said back in June that the system would need an update when you boot it up for the first time. Not really a big deal and it eliminates all of the problems that would have caused the machine to fail miserably. Besides, if you have $500 to spend on new console on release day then I don't see why you wouldn't have internet, even if it's shotty at times you should still be able to install the update.

Agreed. I just think it's funny they can't ship the units w the update. I wonder what else is going to happened...

Agreed. I just think it's funny they can't ship the units w the update. I wonder what else is going to happened...

It's probably because by the time they got their heads out of their asses regarding their policies the machines were already in mass production and packaging. Either that, or they just didn't have enough time to implement the changes manually, hence the need for the update.

Back
Top Bottom