Xbox live screwed me over...

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Hey all. My night has filled with frustration and anger tonight. I haven't used my xbox for a month or so. Xbox live will no longer let me into my account, nothing. It gave me "Your account requires management and has been suspended" message. I cancelled my old card 2 weeks ago because I lost the card. I tryed my new card which I used in paypal twice all ready. "Xbox Live will not authorize the card" is what i got once I entered my information. I tryed again and checked my information with the same responce. I went to my feared option 18004MYXBOX (ugh...). They representatives basically repeated what the xbox said. So, I asked if I could use prepaid xbox live. Their answer was no because my xbox was charged for last month and was unsucessfully billed. I asked my options, they replied try another card. I asked my bro if he could enter his card and I would pay him then switch to prepaid once I paid it. He entered in his info. Microsoft would not authorize it again. The last option the rep gave me was to try another card or start over with a new live account and lose $250 of downloads because 'The System' only takes cards as a payment option. So mad I jammed the phone and punched a wall. I checked Microsoft's billing site and it says my card is good. I don't get it. What should I do?

I'm not sure.. I had a problem where I didn't long into xbox live for a certain period of time like 6 months and they kind of just suspended it. I called for the info to login and all that. They said when its not in use for so long they cancel it. But my Name is still taken so I had to create a new account with a different name. Pissed me off so bad

Back
Top Bottom