XBox 360 vs PS3

x box hard to use than ps3

how do you figure, you could at least explain a little bit.

personally I love my 360. Forza 2 and Rainbow Six: Vegas are the games I play all the time. I just didn't see spending a ton of extra money on a ps3 and not have any decent games to play. I do however believe the ps3's performance to be superior to the xbox, but it may never be as popular do to it being released so late and being so expensive. Even the lowest ps3 cost $100 more than the top of the line 360 elite.
Either way you go, its gonna come down to games and what you want to play, good luck deciding.

My brother is a hardcore gamer and bought both, and I had a go when I was round at his house.

The PS3 was poor, it did not have a rumbling controller unlike previous Playstation systems and the game library consisted of bad exclusives or poor quality ports from the 360. I noticed this with Call of Duty 3, the Xbox 360 version has better lighting and double the framerate as compared to the PS3 version. My brother regrets wasting his money on this machine and uses it near exclusively for watching Blu-Ray movies. Very few of my brother's games even supported the motion sensing SIXAXIS technology in the PS3 controller and if so few games use it it makes me consider the feature pointless.

The Xbox 360 had a far wider game library and a far superior online system in the form of Xbox Live. The controller also felt nicer and it had rumble as standard. On top of that, it would appear that the Xbox 360 has wider support from third-party developers and more games on the horizon.

I would say Xbox 360.

Oh, one more thing. The xbox standard for games is 60 FPS, but the PS3 is only 30, so even a sligh frame drop in PS3 is very noticable, while on the xbox, a large frame rate drop, of up o 50% will hardly be noticable.

And, a lot of comanies agree with the users on here, and are dropping the PS3.

Wow, PS3 sounds like clear losers. They had better come up with a better strategy for the competing 360. I'm more into the graphics than actual gameplay. It can be a game like "Table Tennis", but if the graphics are killer and you can totally interact with the game at a lot of different levels, I'm all for it. That's the nitty gritty with me and gaming, not necessarily the game titles that drives me to buying the system.

Xbox 360. Especially with Halo 3 coming out. The real deal maker for me is that all my friends have a 360, and online play is amazing.

There's a new game now with Chow Yun Fat in it called, "Stranglehold". Wow, it looks good. Only available for 360 and PC. I want that game.

Back
Top Bottom