Xbox 360 to monitor?

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
I just got a perfectly good, working xbox 360 for 125 on ebay, only thing is it doesnt have any the accessories. I was wondering if there is any way i can hook it up to my 22" dell ultrasharp via DVI. The 360 doesnt have the HDMI port. Thanks

Microsoft sells a HD VGA cable. Displays up to 1080p through VGA to your monitor. It's good enough...I've had my Xbox 360 running to my 20" monitor for a while before. Looked pretty nice actually.

isnt it the only way to connect to a monitor is via VGA?
i dont think they made a DVI one. Ive been thinking of getting one, but i dont think its worth getting.

they do thats why gfx cards have dvi ports ( that and projection systems), don't they have a dvi to hdmi adapter on newegg?

isnt it the only way to connect to a monitor is via VGA?
i dont think they made a DVI one. Ive been thinking of getting one, but i dont think its worth getting.

you would have to get an HDMI -> DVI cable.

what i am saying is that they never made one where you dont need a DVI adapter. Its still a VGA.
But if you think about it, its better to have VGA than DVI mainly because monitors now have DVI and VGA, but the DVI is usually occupied by a computer.
from what i heard, the DVI adapter to VGA is not as good as a DVI cable.

Back
Top Bottom