Xbox 360 report.

I've seen it before. Eh...it's not better than Halo. I looks a bit better than CS 1.6...the hands and guns look out of proportion.

microsoft is forcing companies to hold back on pc games so the xbox 360 will look better, and it does look better, the graphics are phenominal, you really cant touch them, but you know good old bill is pushing back pc gaming, because we all know that just because the specs are awsome in the 360, there are pc's that beat the living donkey dong out of the 360 and there is still yet to be games out their that can look as good as the 360.

Some bump :D

Well, I have lost all my interest in the 360. It has not impressed me and every game that does impress me for the 360 is on PC (except GEOW).

Alvino, I do have the soloution to your WHERES THE COUCH statement.

All you need is an S-video, compositve video, and an S-video out or composite out port on your computer. Just connect one of those cables to your tv to receive the computer screen. And play on your couch!!!

alright, mastadfosho. do you not understand what we've all been telling you? this thread is 2 months old. i could understand if you replied to only one 4 week old thread, but after about 5? common man

The Power said:
Some bump :D

Well, I have lost all my interest in the 360. It has not impressed me and every game that does impress me for the 360 is on PC (except GEOW).

Alvino, I do have the soloution to your WHERES THE COUCH statement.

All you need is an S-video, compositve video, and an S-video out or composite out port on your computer. Just connect one of those cables to your tv to receive the computer screen. And play on your couch!!!
Or you could just get a wireless keyboard and mouse. Thats what I do, I go lay on my bed bring my keyboard mouse and somthing to set my mouse on. Then I can just play games while laying down.

Thats kewl :p

You know the PS3?
I read something yesterday and it annoyed me a bit, saying how that game coming out for the pS3 only, KillZone 2 had superior graphics to Xbox 360's game, Gears Of War. Now the graphics on that demo shown were amazing, no doubt about it.

Even if some people think the KillZone 2 graphics were pre-rendered, they may not be, but I have a reason to why they may be better if that ends up to be the final look.

KillZone 2 is only coming out on the PS3. The graphics engine can work completly on the PS3's and would have been worked for that console only.

Gears Of War though will be out on PC also, and so the Unreal 3 engine used had to suit both types of hardware (Unreal 3 engine will be used on PS3 also), though still using the latest technology.
If it was built for Xbox 360 only and an engine was built just for that, the improvement of graphics would probably have been the same as the jump of KillZone 2 if the graphics shown were not pre-rendered.

Anyone agree with that?

joepic said:
alright, mastadfosho. do you not understand what we've all been telling you? this thread is 2 months old. i could understand if you replied to only one 4 week old thread, but after about 5? common man

how is what i do affecting your life? its not, take a chill pill dude why do you care what i have interest in?

I don't see why a thread like this can't be bumped up. Theres no specific date it has to end, or an answer to be answered like some.
Its simply a discussion, so instead of making a new thread. Why not just bump up this one?
I don't see the problem.

Kage said:
I don't see why a thread like this can't be bumped up. Theres no specific date it has to end, or an answer to be answered like some.
Its simply a discussion, so instead of making a new thread. Why not just bump up this one?
I don't see the problem.
thanks for the support kage, honestly, some people have nothing better to do than care about what other people do. :D

Back
Top Bottom