xbox 360 questions

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i have been searching around the web to see if i can delete games off of a profile, and so far, they all say that i cant delete them.
so i was wondering if microsoft is planning to make it available or if its already available.
i have been adding all these games to my brothers and friends profile that tehy dont even play...

like when you sign in into a profile, and you load up the game, and then it saves onto the profile, and keep track of the achievements.
the game will always have 0 gamerscore, so i was wondering if microsoft will let us delete the games, alongside with the achievements in the future, or if theres a possible way to do it now without starting a new profile

Only way I could think of is going to system tab and going to memory through there. Other than that, IDK.

i know what your talking about man, im thinking if you delete the game save then its as if u never played it

Sorry to say but once you log into your account while a game is running youre stuck with it, You just have to earn the achievements or deal with the 0 out of 1000 on your record =\ It sucks

They dont plan on changing it either =\

Back
Top Bottom