X800Xl Or 6800gt?

Yeah thats okay then, Shadows do use alot of resources.

38 degrees is fine.

As for overclocking, it would make your CPU life shorter yes, if you didn't have sufficent cooling of course, but if you have, you wouldn't notice the difference in life span, and so woudln't do hardly any, if at all any damage, since they are capable at running at that speed anyway! The manufactuers just don't to release a slower chip compared to faster ones which might be about the same...

I dont know of a program though, but some motherboards come with programs to make overclocking easier.

I hope this helps :)

I just play BF2 demo with around 45 people in a server.... The turning the shadows off idea really helped. I was smooth the whole time... I dont think i feel the need to over clock... I am planning on making my parents buy me a custom comp from Falco North West. or from a gaming company like that. This will prolly hapen next year sinse my brother is leaving for college lol. So I guess im gonna have to live through with this beast of mine and maybe turn some stuff down in games for now. Thanks to everyone . I see this is a very helpful forum

Sincerely,
CheeseJr

I wouldn't necessarily buy off of Falcon Northwest. If you insist on buying a computer that someone builds for you then check out this site. www.cyberpowerinc.com

They are cheap, thy build it, and they test it for three days.

Cyber Power is who I ordered my new computer from.

you've still got a pretty halfway decent machine there it'll play almost anything you throw at it for a while yet.

Back
Top Bottom