x700pro vs 6600gt

Kage

Golden Master
i'd definetly choose the 6600GT over the x700 though anyway. I have a Radeon 9800 Pro which is a bit behind those two, and I don't like it as much as I thought I would and do wish I went for nvidia...

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
did you just buy that 9800 pro? because that wasa huge stupid mistake if you did, buying a last generation card and all

Kage

Golden Master
Noooo...I've had the 9800pro for quite a while now, but I wasn't exactly happy with it anyway, but I wish I'd gone for an Nvidia. I will update to a 6600GT soon. I'm not going to bother with ATI for a while...

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
...there was no arguing. i was just asking a question...read my posts again adn see where i was arguing because i dont see them. and save these kinds of posts for pm's

Giancarlo

Banned
Well I was building up the case the 6600gt is better then the x700pro with a source that had a well balanced array of benchmarks. I unlike you posted a source to be more convincing. The guy wanted some proof I'm guessing.

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
i'm sry giancarlo i figured first hand usage of the 6600gt would have been better to talk about then some benchmarks on some site. i have used the x700 but it was on an intel system and even so it didnt compare

winterfreshpwnz

Fully Optimized
6600 GT definitely. They can be OC'ed easily since the one I bought came OC'ed 550/1120. Plus, if you buy an SLI board then you can run two of them. :)

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
lol. btw does your ram, not the video card ram but the normal ram does that impede on o/c ur video?, im prety sure it does but i wanna check

Giancarlo

Banned
money_man said:
i'm sry giancarlo i figured first hand usage of the 6600gt would have been better to talk about then some benchmarks on some site. i have used the x700 but it was on an intel system and even so it didnt compare

I'm sorry but I have sources and my sources are better then some words.