x700 or 6600gt

Out of that group of 3 you posted, it is between the 6600GT and the X700. I'd go with the 6600GT, with the higher clock speeds

hmm... that's one for ATI and one for NVIDIA.

but the x700 has that big-ole fan. and its $20 cheaper
but the 6600gt has about 100-200mhz speed advantage.

I would get the 6600GT too. Those two cards are literally the same. I just like Nvidia better than ATi. It's up to you, depending on which side you'll take.

well, if they have the same specs, and stuff like that, then i'd go with the cheaper one. :)

i love my 6600, and my brothers has an ATI, ive never had problems with either, but i think my computers games run a little bit smoother. (a very little bit, it might be my monitor, i dunno)

sk8ngame said:
i love my 6600, and my brothers has an ATI, ive never had problems with either, but i think my computers games run a little bit smoother. (a very little bit, it might be my monitor, i dunno)
it could also be the video cards. like urs could be statistically better, like with better specs.

haha. trd, u just said to get the 6600gt, then u said the x700 is a good one too. i guess that means taht both cards are equally good.

badninja3 said:
haha. trd, u just said to get the 6600gt, then u said the x700 is a good one too. i guess that means taht both cards are equally good.

TRDCorolla said:
Those two cards are literally the same. I just like Nvidia better than ATi. It's up to you, depending on which side you'll take.

:p

Back
Top Bottom