X-Men Origins : Wolverine [Spiolers Ahoy!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just felt like they tried to stuff too much movie into Wolverine... instead of taking time to develop characters and plot...

Like I feel that they should have made more of a movie out of Wolverine and Beast growing apart and then ending it with him enlisting in Weapon X and losing his memory. I think it was so lame that right at the end they are like "Hey, lets have uber gobs of mutants that you never see later!

I just felt like they tried to stuff too much movie into Wolverine... instead of taking time to develop characters and plot...

Like I feel that they should have made more of a movie out of Wolverine and Beast growing apart and then ending it with him enlisting in Weapon X and losing his memory. I think it was so lame that right at the end they are like "Hey, lets have uber gobs of mutants that you never see later!

Pretty much.

Like Gambit was there just to shut the fans up as we was suppose to be in X3. The appearance of Emma Frost was just lame. Emma Frost was just there for the X-Fan Boys who wanted some X-Booty. (Personaly I don't like the character)
Both appeances did nothing for the film. For most of the film, I felt that the entire film was Wolverine Vs. X-Character. But then again, most Wolverine Comics read that way to begin with.

i will have to see this to under stand this more, but scott/cyclops was with xmen something like 8/10 years before wolverine came along to the xmen.

I will reply by saying "MARVEL'S FLOATING TIME LINE POLICY"

Solo project slated for the Merc with a Mouth and Wolvie's set to return, too! | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Deadpool Movie Confirmed! More Wolverine!

Wolverine's the best he is at what he does and now he's back in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"!

Here on Marvel.com, we're celebrating the Canucklehead's return to the silver screen with COMPLETE Wolverine stories in Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited, ever-present updates on the movie with all the latest photos, videos and more!

So sharpen your claws and dig in, True Believers—Marvel.com's the place to be!
Did YOU stay for the credits of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine?"

We certainly hope so because there are two different Easter Eggs to look out for after the credits run and they kick off two sequels!

One Easter Egg involves Wolverine sitting at a bar in Japan and delves into that backstory.

The other is about Deadpool. Yes, Deadpool!

The newly confirmed Deadpool film, which would be produced by Lauren Shuler Donner and Marvel, has Ryan Reynolds slated to star and would be a complete exploration of the character - his origins, his emergence as the Merc with the Mouth, and more!

We sure can't wait, how about you?

I am interested. I am a little mixed about Deadpool movie as I feel that he's a B-List Character with a cult following.
Then again, I could say the same for Blade, and yet they did 3 movies + 1 tv series.

Second Wolverine movie has me interested as I know that he's got a lot of history with Japan and South East Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom