X-Men Origins : Wolverine [Spiolers Ahoy!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
movie was good....but the timeline is a bit distorted, and correct if im wrong but didnt he get injected when the group formed, and not after they disbanded??

According to the comics, Logan got his adamantium claws at the beginning of the Weapon X program. At the same time, that was when they put false memories into this head too.

I saw it on Saturday night. I liked the movie, but I fully agree with the timeline confusion. I also thought the weapon x program was earlier and therefore my assumption throughout the movie was that it was taking place in the early 70's or something. However, the end of the movie made it appear, as you said, like it was right before the first X-Men movie.

I liked how they showed more of Logan/Wolverine's joys and pains and how he came to be what he is. They did stay true to the title. I was pretty disappointed in the lack of supporting character roles like Gambit and Cyclops. Overall I enjoyed it and the movie went really fast which means I was intrigued.

I don't think it will stand up to some other potential summer blockbusters like Terminator, Transformers, and Angels and Demons, but it had a healthy opening weekend.

I can't wait for the next Transformers and Terminator movies.... Angels and Demons seems really interesting but I will probably rent it...

^the next terminator movie looks pretty good...but i have not seen anything about the new transformers movie so i don't know about it...

Anyways, the movie was not so bad. It worth watching. I guess now it just a matter of time before they do the Megento movie.

Anyways, that it it for Marvel movies this year. Next on our plate is Iron Man 2 in 2010.

You mean Magneto? :p

I, too, thought it was good, but as with all the other X-men movies, they are too short and leave out a lot of development on the other characters. I really wish they would make a movie with the characters from the cartoon.

Gambit, Jubilee, Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Rogue, Apocalypse, Cyclops, Gene, those tall robot creatures made by Magneto, etc.

You mean Magneto? :p

I, too, thought it was good, but as with all the other X-men movies, they are too short and leave out a lot of development on the other characters. I really wish they would make a movie with the characters from the cartoon.

Gambit, Jubilee, Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Rogue, Apocalypse, Cyclops, Gene, those tall robot creatures made by Magneto, etc.

You do know about the Avengers movie right..

I meant the characters from the cartoon, but not a cartoon movie.

EDIT: Wait you mean the Avengers movie that is supposedly in the works for 2012 and will have Iron Man and all the other peeps?

EDIT: EDIT: Bah... ok I seriously think I just figured out what you meant :p Megento must be an Avenger? I really don't follow the Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom