X-Box VS PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWT-Tim

Baseband Member
I don't have either, but I wanted to know why you think X-Box is better than the PS2 or vice versa??

I want to buy one, but can't make up my mind which one...

Attachments

• 275.jpg
    275.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 277.jpg
    277.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 341.jpg
    341.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
  • 342.jpg
    342.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
I don't have either, but I wanted to know why you think X-Box is better than the PS2 or vice versa??

I want to buy one, but can't make up my mind which one...

I have got the Xbox m8,and its great,the only problem is the hand set is a little big,but that all.:)

Not had a PS2 so i could not tell ya m8!?:rolleyes:
But also the game cube is coming out very soon!!:D :)
Laterz

I have got the Xbox m8,and its great,the only problem is the hand set is a little big,but that all.:)

Not had a PS2 so i could not tell ya m8!?:rolleyes:
But also the game cube is coming out very soon!!:D :)
Laterz

which system has the best Madden cart? I am a big NHL and Madden gamer and play on ps2. I tried the xbox and didn't like it as well. I don't know if it was that I wasn't used to the controller or what! Also the gameplay didn't feel as good but that could also be that I wasn't used to it. Give me some feedback because I am thinking of getting the xbox! slammer

I've got both. PS2 has a lot more games to choose from, but X-box is better system overall. Controls are funky at first, but you start to like it after a while. My only complaint for X-box is the lack of choices when it comes to games. If there were more, better games, X-box would be the best system out there. But, I'd go with the PS2 if I were you.

PS2, better games by far. The only good Xbox game out right now is Halo (which is coming for PC), and Morrowind (on Pc too) kinda if you love RPG's. Believe me, I have both Xbox and PS2. All the good Xbox games coming out Unreal Championship, Doom III, Splinter Cell, will or are also out on PC or PS2 as well.

Xbox's online plans are a little better, but I dont think it should be a big decider in choosing which system to buy.

In conclusion, a system is only as good as the games out for it, and PS2 clearly dominates in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom