www.camaro.co.nr

It's a good start, but the theme isn't too good on the eyes, it's alright, but could be better.

And the site needs more activity, it looks like you just made it a day ago. But of course that's not a bad thing, just try to get more activity going throughout the site.

Another tip: The sections are organised properly, it's pretty hard to explain really...I'll just say that some sections you should take out and replace them with better sub-categories.
(in the generation category, where is the 2008/09 one?)

Thanks for your review, the reason there isn't any '08 or '09 model year Camaros is because they are reemerging as 2010 model years when they come out in February. As for the lack of posts, I just made it yesterday, but I don't expect for it to become popular since there are already a million far superior sites on the same subject, probably just a place for friends. What should I change about the theme colors?

Thanks for your review, the reason there isn't any '08 or '09 model year Camaros is because they are reemerging as 2010 model years when they come out in February. As for the lack of posts, I just made it yesterday, but I don't expect for it to become popular since there are already a million far superior sites on the same subject, probably just a place for friends. What should I change about the theme colors?

I'm not into red, but that's just my opinion, it should be fine though.

Oh and I didn't know you made the site just recently, so my bad and didn't know about Camaros...
Nice work :)

Back
Top Bottom