wuts the best...

jac006

Golden Master
i was looking at alienware's computer's the other day and i observed that their top of the line comps are all $4000 and up. is alienware the best at making comps? (i kno custom is probably better but this isnt about customs). are there any other comp manu.'s out there like alienware that offer fair competition? ive heard of couple though: abs, asus, and falcon. any others?

Oh, BTW, back to Alienware.... No, they suck. They are WAY OVERPRICED, and do not really have state of the art components like they say they do. Also, I have heard bad things about their customer support as well. They are like the Dell of gaming computers, they outsource to China, and they overcharge for their systems... BAD!!

you cant really say there bad but i agree they are way overpriced but just about any pc that isnt custom is overpriced.

yeah thats a pretty nice comp if your gaming you might wanna upgrade your vid card though.

yeha. thats the only thing. im saving up for some better card, becuase ihave pci e so i can getthe 6b00 pic e. that would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom